Marta Capannoli teaches Hatha Yoga with elements of Anusara®️, after having completed her 200 hours of teacher training -Immersion and Teacher Training- in Milan under the guidance of Alessandra di Prampero, Andrea Boni and Piero Vivarelli from November 2014 to July 2016. She continues to study and deepen the various aspects of this discipline through workshops and seminars in Bologna, Milan and Rome. Her first introduction with Yoga was in 2009 at the cultural association Corte dei Miracoli, and since then she has attended with passion, constancy and pleasure the classes of Silvia Cavicchioli, a sensitive and intuitive teacher who immediately conveys to her the importance of physical practice, breathing techniques and meditation. Through dynamic sequences, she invites her students to take small dives inside themselves, keeping an open attitude to the infinite opportunities that Yoga can offer and to practice with confidence to rediscover in every position the balance between the stability of the movement and the softness of the body.
Insegnante di Yoga, Formatrice e fondatrice di Yoga Studio Terra.
Yin Yoga | Hatha Yoga | Flow | Vinyasa | Meditatie | Thai Yoga Massage | Retraites
* 200hr Vinyasa Yoga TT Namasté Yoga Italy Yoga Alliance Teacher Training (2012)
* 55hr Traditional Thai Yoga Massage, Chiang Mai, Thailand (2018)
* 200hr Yin Yoga TT The Functional Yoga Teacher Training (2019)
* 200hr Vinyasa & Hatha Yoga TT The Functional Yoga Teacher Training (2019)
* 20hr Yoga Nidra TT James Reeves Ekhart Yoga Academy (2019)
* 20hr Yin Yoga, The Functional Approach Paul Grilley Pranamaya The School for Yoga Mastery (2020)
* 50hr Philosophy Bhagavad Gita TT Functional Yoga Teacher Training (2021)
* 12hr A yogi's Guide to Chakra Meditation with Paul Grilley (2022)
* 15hr Physiology of yoga Training with Andrew McGonigle Matthew Huy (2022)
* 50hr Philosophy Training Neijing Tu with Paul Grilley (2022)
* Philosophy Training The Mahãbhãrata with Dr. Arti Dhand Yogic Studies ('22/'23)